Old School New Body
After the age of 40, human body will be more prone to aging, and this will lead you to a state of distress and frustration. In order to combat the problems related to aging, you should follow a strict diet and work out plan which will suit you best. You should get clear guidance and instructions to maintain your body in a proper manner, and this meticulous approach will help you to attain long lasting results without affecting your body. ‘Old School New Body’ comes into picture in this juncture.
General Overview: ‘Old School New Body’ is an impeccable book written by Steve Holman and Becky Holman, and this book features various physical training systems that will help you to mold your body to the desired shape. The book will help you to find the right physical training systems you can adopt according to your age so that you can reach your state of physical fitness in the easiest manner. The book adopts ‘old school’ (old fashioned) but effective training methodology, and it is based on the principle of working hard for less number of hours.
The book teaches you F4X method which is considered as the most effective way to reach physical fitness. ‘Old School New Body’ offers a very rare blend of diet plan and physical work outs, and you need to spend only 90 minutes a week to procure the desired result. This program not only gives you tips and techniques to mold your body to perfection, but it also helps you to rejuvenate your body from the inner core, and it will look younger than never before. You can also shed those extra pounds quite easily with this workout plan, and there is absolutely no need of saying ‘NO’ to your favorite food; all you need to do is to follow the instructions in the book obediently.
Product Details and Features:
‘Old School New Body’ divides the workout plan in three different phases. This division of phases is made in accordance with the age, body shape and fitness level of people. You can analyze your fitness level, and can resume the workout from the appropriate phase to get the desired results. Please find below more details regarding the different phases.
The first phase is called ‘F4X Lean’, and it helps you to cover the basic workouts and nutrition plans. This phase helps you to shed those extra pounds in your body by offering proper diet and exercise plans. The second phase is ‘F4X Shape’, and this phase is optional for people who wish to build their lean muscles in a safe manner. The next phase ‘F4X build’ helps you to build 15-30 lbs by making modifications in workout plans and diets.
The product comprises of a main guide, audios and various other components. The main guide shows all the steps which you should follow to acquire your desired fitness goals. ‘The workout guide’ covers the three phases of F4X method, while the ‘ultimate fat burning secret guide’ helps you to know about foods and techniques to burn those excess fat in your body. There is also a muscle building secret guide in this program, and this helps you to build more muscles in a highly effective manner.
There is also an ‘Ultimate Sex and Anti Aging’ guide which will help you to look younger, and following the instructions in this guide will make your sex life more colorful for sure. The happiness guide will help you to relieve stress, and thus you can rejuvenate your mind, body and soul from the core.
There are umpteen numbers of advantages, and some of the most noted ones are mentioned below.
- The best program for 40+: Old School New Boy is specially designed to meet the needs of people who are above the age of 40. All the workout programs in this book have being designed by considering various factors like, slower metabolic process, joint aches etc which are quite common among middle aged people.
- Highly Effective: This workout program is highly effective, and the living examples are Steve Holman and Becky Holman who are both above 40 years. They have attained a stunning body, and all the methods adopted by them to achieve their goal have been shared in the book as well.
- Suitable for amateurs and veterans: This program is designed by keeping in mind, the fitness level of all kinds of people who are above the age of 40. Both amateurs and veterans can adopt their own workout plans, and can customize physical goals according to their wish.
- A great blend of workout and diet: Even rigorous workouts will go in vain if you are not following a proper diet. Old School New Body helps you to find the correct diet plan which suits you, and thus you can tame your lean muscles in the way you wish.
- Money Back Guarantee: This fitness program is absolutely risk free as Steve and Becky offers a 60 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product, then you will be repaid the money without any hesitation. ( But the program is highly effective and in all probabilities, you will get the desired results in some weeks).
Like any other program, Old School New Body too have certain disadvantages, and they are mentioned below.
- Only Online Availability: The complete package of this program comes in digital format, and it is available only online. It is highly impossible for you to find the hard copy in any nearby shops, and you can buy it only through internet.
- Specially designed for 40+: This fitness program is specially designed for people above the age of 40. But if you are a person under the age of 40, and have some conditions like joint pain which are closely related to middle aged people, then you can give Old School New Body a try.
If you are the one who looks for an effective fitness program that is solely dedicated for people who are 40 years and above, then Old School New Body will be the perfect choice for you. This fitness program combines workout and diet to improve your lean muscles, and thus you can attain your dream physique in a highly effective manner. Buy ‘Old School New Body’ and experience the difference.